Travel with Confidence
The Cambria Hotel Rockville Stay Well Information
While the health and safety of our guests has always been a top priority, when you return to Cambria Hotel Rockville you will find that we’ve made a number of enhancements - from offering remote check-ins to new cleaning protocols for guest rooms, common areas and high-touch surfaces; along with new options for dining.
Is the Cambria Hotel Rockville Hotel open?
• Yes, we are open and look forward to hosting you soon.
Did anything change with Checking in & out?
• Queuing through floor decals and stanchions
• Signage throughout the lobby reminding all guests about physical distancing requirements.
• Front desks will have temporary physical barriers such as Plexiglas installed for added protection
• Hand Sanitizer Dispenser will be available in the lobby
What is the Cambria Hotel Rockville current cancellation policy?
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking and cancellation options. Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to booking policies:
• Government Restriction Regions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full cancellation with refunds.
• Existing Domestic Reservations. All reservations –non-cancellable or advanced purchase - that are scheduled for arrival before June 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation.
• New Reservations. Any new reservation – even those described as non-cancellable or advanced purchase – that are booked between today and June 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation.
Have your public spaces, such as your lobby, changed?
We have increased our staffing of public area attendants to support increased frequency of cleaning surfaces, with EPA approved cleaning agents. We have modified the placement of furniture to support our Social Distancing protocol and we ask all guests to leave a minimum of 6 feet of distance between one another for their protection and the protection of others. Hand Sanitizer stations are available throughout the property.
What is the Cambria Hotel Rockville doing to assist guests with staying clean and safe?
We have taken the following steps to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene:
• Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
• We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers in all public areas.
• Integration of text messaging engagement platforms are available for contactless requests and inquiries.
What has the Cambria Hotel Rockville changed in regards to guest room housekeeping?
• In-room housekeeping service will not be provided during your stay; requests can be made to remove dirty linen/terry, trash removal and refresh amenities.
• Additional linens, towels and toiletries are available by contact free delivery by contacting the Front Desk.
• Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms.
• Decluttering of guestroom and removal of reusable items from guest rooms including, but not limited to collateral, pen, paper, and directories.
Is the Cambria Hotel Rockville fitness center open?
The fitness center is currently closed at this time
What are my dining options at Cambria Hotel Rockville?
Yes, our gift shop, GetCetera is open 24 hours a day and has a variety of options available such as Snacks, Grab & Go, pre-packaged food and beer and wine.
Are there Grab & Go Food and Drinks available at Cambria Hotel Rockville?
• Snacks & beverages for purchase are available at GetCetera
• Beer and Wine is available for purchase at GetCetera
Is Cambria Hotel Rockville still offering dry cleaning and laundry services?
No, we do not have dry cleaning and laundry services available at this time.
Do your guest rooms have mini refrigerators?
Yes, all guest rooms have mini refrigerators that are sanitized before each guest’s stay.
Has anything changes with Meetings & Events?
Our meetings and events teams will collaborate with planners to reimagine their meetings with new meeting set ups, food service protocols and meeting specific options.
Is Cambria Hotel Rockville offering any room discounts for Essential Workers?
Yes, we are. Please contact us directly to learn more about the special rate available.
Other things I might want to know prior to arrival or during my stay?
• The pool and fitness center are temporarily closed
• Rockville Town Square boasts over 20 restaurants that are currently offering delivery and/or take out services as well as outdoor dining. For a complete list, please visit www.mocoeats.com and enter Rockville, MD as your search.
Enjoy your time at the Cambria Hotel Rockville and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better. Be well.
We look forward to seeing you soon!